OUR SERVICES FOR THE COMPANY FORMATION IN CZECH REPUBLIC INCLUDE:
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE COMPANY FORMATION
- Name check and approval
- Drafting of Articles of Association
- Notary Public and stamp duties fee
- Submission of company documents to the Trade Register
- Payment of Share capital (EUR 200)
- Provision of a standard set of original corporate documents
- Provision of registered office for one year
- Rubber stamp
Please provide the following documents for all Directors, Shareholders, Beneficial Owners, Authorized Signatories:
IMPORTANT NOTE: LICENSABLE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
- Original or Certified copy of utility bill / bank statement (as verification of residential address, dated within 3 months).
- Original or certified copy of Banker’s reference letter (dated within 3 months).
- In cases where shareholders and/or directors are corporate bodies, full apostilled set of corporate documents and Certificate of Good Standing (for companies registered more than 1 year).
If you conduct any activity without required license or authorization granted by a relevant authority in any jurisdiction, STARTING BUSINESS will not be able to assist you with the company formation or bank account opening related to such unlicensed activity.
Licensable activities include, but not limited to: provision of financial services involving trading/brokerage in foreign exchange, financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities; offering investment advice to public; insurance and banking business; operation and administration of collective investment schemes and mutual funds; payment processing services; money exchange, money transmission or money brokering; asset management; safe custody services; gaming, gambling and lotteries.
Please contact us if you need our assistance in licensing of your financial, Forex brokerage or gambling company.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction of your ordered company, the country where the bank is based as well as your destination country.